CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ground rules and other stuff...

Georgie and I have had so many positive replies to our emails about this blog. We are very excited that you all are being so receptive to the idea. There have been many of you that say you are "in" and that's great. Just drop us an email at the offtherecord38@rocketmail.com. Tell us where your post begins and ends (within the body of the email) and whether or not you choose to be anon. Then if you have a specific day you would like us to publish the post, let us know. If not then we will let you know the day/date we will publish it.

Couple of other items that have been brought to my attention. The should we "follow" or not. I can see how someone could find you that way, but if a person you are trying to avoid (i.e. an in-law or such) doesn't know of the existence of this blog then they would have to be quite the PI to find it. Sure it could happen, but that's an awful lot of work and you could still be Anon while posting here. That being said, if you don't want anyone to see that you are a follower, then by all means DO NOT FOLLOW. Just bookmark the page or add it to your favorites. Whatever works for you. We want you to be completely comfortable while you are here. Can I get you a pillow? Blanket? Shot of vodka?

The other item is "ground rules". I am not sure what you mean by ground rules however, I can say that you should feel free to say anything you need to get off your chest in your posting. Anything. Whether it's about sex or money or the dreaded in-laws (pattern anyone). Use profanity if you like. You surely cant offend me (but I cant speak for others). If anyone is offended by that, I apologize in advance and hope you will try to understand that this is an OPEN forum. I don't feel like we should censor anyone. I think I speak for Georgie in that regard also.

Don't be afraid to submit whatever you have that you would like to talk about. We are not here to judge.

We'll be looking for your emails and hope to get the first one published this week.

7 comments:

Julie D said...

I'm here! Now if I can just remember to check in every day!!!!

That Janie Girl said...

I am so addicted to Follow that I'd have to use it!

I'm excited about the possibilities of this blog!!

Kritta22 said...

I'm really excited about this blog! Depression is one of the leading health concerns for women our age...and a place to vent will soooooo help with that! Thanks

jill jill bo bill said...

This sounds so great! You left me out again!!! Thanks so much, jerks! heh.

Unknown said...

lol you know i will be posting something! lol

Alpacamountain said...

I'm not writing no more shitty things ~(insert me sticking my tongue out :P)~ But I will be by a lot!

Unknown said...

a blog by the women for the women!!! LOVES it