CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year -- New Blog

Welcome to the birth of a collaborative effort between Georgie and Soxy Deb. The champagne is chilled and flowing. Grab a glass!


We have seen lots of call for a blog where you can go to be incognito to bitch, complain or just ask for advice or help from the Internets. Someplace where your family does not read and would not think to look for you. A hideout, as it were. This was born out of that need.


We want everyone who comes here to be comfortable. To know that what you reveal, whether anonymously or not, will not go any further than this blog. Because of that we ask that you do not put us on your blogroll, but instead put this blog in your Reader. That way you can access it, but others who read your blog will still not know it exists. We also ask that if you read anything here written by an author of another blog, that you respect their privacy and DO NOT comment about their post or this blog in their comments. And lastly, we ask that you are always respectful with whatever comments you leave. You may agree or disagree with a post, but there will be no need for disparaging remarks as they will not be published.


Now that we've gotten that out of the way...


If anyone out there needs a place to go to vent, confess or just needs to be heard; email us at:

offtherecord38@rocketmail.com


Welcome. We hope while your here you'll be able to help and maybe even be helped.

Thanks for stopping by.

26 comments:

Georgie & Soxy Deb said...

test

Debz said...

Oh thank god Georgie has a clue cause I could not fix this damn thing (lol).

Annie said...

It's like a man cave for bloggers! Love it! Thanks for thinking of me!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I am following Anon!!

I am venting that I was dragging ass this morning and did not want to get up and take the kids to school and make their lunches. I want to sleep in again and screw making lunches. Reality Bites! Ugh.... Pass the coffee!

Unknown said...

yay its working

Unknown said...

now i gotta remember to post comments with the other login

Unknown said...

Whew! I'm here! Laughing at Georgie, because when "we" go potty, that's what "we" say...It's working! LOL

I like what you guys have done with the place. It's very cozy.

Just wondering if mayhaps we shouldn't "follow" either, as a good blog stalker will check who you follow, I'm just sayin.

Dawn said...

Great idea ladies! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I'm book marking it right now!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Thanks for putting this out in the blogworld. I know I made an anonymous confession on your blog in December -- It felt really good to let it out.

I promise not to talk about this blog. Thanks for the invite. I feel special!!

Kristin
The Goat

Adventure girl said...

Super cool idea girls! I'll be back;)

Tenakim said...

are there ground rules- cuz this could get ugly?

Kritta22 said...

What agood idea!

Kritta22 said...

I'm bringing along some sparkling cider for anyone to join.

Unknown said...

Great idea!! I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Thanks for the invite. :-D

"J" said...

Hi yall!!! Great idea!!! Love it!!!

=)

April said...

Great idea. Thanks for the invite.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think you are BOTH great and I wish you the best of luck with this!!!

As for me, I'm just an old, NY broad who tells it like it is anyway and let's the shit hit the fan when need be. Does it piss people off sometimes? Yep. Do I lose friends sometimes....well, not real ones!

Have fun and try not to have TOO much fun, k??

Christine Duff said...

Cool idea! Thanks for the invite.

LuckyMe said...

Great idea. Love what you've done to the place. It feels like a super elite club in a New York basement. All we need is a blues band. Pass the Veuve!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending me the link :) I'm sure I will have something to vent off or bitch about at one point or the other in the next 2 weeks! lol

Jamie said...

Brilliant idea from two brillian women . . . thanks for this!

Man cave - I love it!!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I LOVE THIS! Thanks for the invite! I have seen others wanting to do similar things! The two of you are BRILLIANT!

Liza said...

Totally LOVE this and I feel like part of the "cool kids" that I got an invite :) Only took 35 years - woo hoo! Since my family reads my blog, this is SO the place I can talk mean about them now!! LOVE IT!!! LOL

Julie D said...

I'm here, finally. I couldn't comment yesterday for some fucking reason.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna say fuck here. Alot.

Hey, YOU invited me.